Dr. Dry Free Standing Electric Shoe Drying Rack
- DRIES, DEHUMIDIFIES, AND SANITIZES. In just a couple of hours (3-4) this will completely dry your shoe, boot or glove. (Very wet shoes will take longer.)
- SILENT AND EFFICIENT. Quiet operation and low energy consumption, make this a perfect fit for any home.
- FITS 4 PAIRS OF SHOES. Four sections for multiple items. You can easily fit 4 pairs of shoes or 2 shoes and 2 helmets etc. etc.
- FREESTANDING. Place it anywhere in your house, cabin, mud room etc. for a low-profile and efficient solution to store shoes.
- UL CERTIFIED. Rest assured with the safety of UL certification and a 2 year warranty.
This product uses a safe-to-touch heater, and it is safe to use with all materials, The Dr. Dry Electric shoe drying rack will dry, sterilize, and deodorize your shoe in just a 3-4 hours. You can also use it to dry liners, boots, camping or skiing equipment, gloves and much more.
How to Use:
1. Assemble the dryer with the easy to read included instructions. mount in the desired spot and then plug it in .
2. On the device is a power button, switch on when you want to dry. Please switch off when not in use.
3. Depending on conditions, it should take about 3-4 hours for your shoe to be completely dry.
4.Leave in longer for a more comfortable warm shoe. You can also leave it overnight.
Do not wrap the heater in any material, and make sure the mouth of the shoe is not jammed with the device.
Do not use in shoes that are soaking wet with dripping water, as it can be a fire hazard.
Keep away from reach of children and pets.
Voltage: 120V 50/60HZ
Temperature reaches 120°-130° Fahrenheit.
Drying time: Normally 3-4 hours, depending on how wet the shoes are.
Warming time: 20 minutes.
L tool for assembly
Interested in seeing what we can do for you? Call or email us to start the conversation.