Dr. Dry Electric Shoe/Boot Dryer and Warmer, Childrens Size
- Use Safe PTC heater, making it safe and reliable. Will not damage footwear, or burn anything. Nor it will it cost you lot of electricity to run.
- Dries a wet shoe in about then 3-4 hours, (for a soaking wet shoe it can take up to 12 hours).
- Dries, Dehumidifies, and Deodorizes.
- Works for virtually any product and material, e.g. Shoes, Boots, Gloves, Liners, Ski masks etc.
- Preset heat setting, so you do not have to tinker around for the right temperature.
This product uses a PTC header, it is safe to use with all materials,
The Dr. Dry Electric shoe dryer will dry, sterilize, and deodorize your shoe in just a 1-2 hours. You can also use it to dry liners, and gloves
How to Use:
1. Put one dryer into each shoe, and then plug it in. The temperature has been preset for with optimal drying heat.
2. Depending on conditions, it should take about 1-2 hours for your shoe to be completely dry.
Leave in longer for a more comfortable warm shoe. You can also leave it overnight.
3. Please unplug cord when not in use.
Do not wrap the heater in any material, and make sure the mouth of the shoe is not jammed with the device.
Do not use in shoes that are soaking wet with dripping water, as it can be a fire hazard.
Keep away from reach of children and pets.
Do not place the cord underneath the shoe dryer while in use.
Do not dismantle the device.
Voltage: 110V 50/60HZ
Power: 10W, IP20
Outside temperature reaches 120° Fahrenheit.
Drying time: Normally 1-2 hours, depending how wet the shoes are.
Warming time: 10 minutes.
Interested in seeing what we can do for you? Call or email us to start the conversation.